You Think, Therefore I Am
Eep. I have to say I'm deeply shocked and greatly honored. Walrilla has chosen me as one of the five "Thinking Bloggers" he reads.
I have to apologize to him for my lateness in responding. The rules (down at the bottom) state that I have to pick five of my own. It's tough. I want to pick bloggers that make me think, as most that I read do, as well as those who had not already been chosen by someone else. Whew... What to do, what to do...
Eliminated off the bat are Elisson, Eric, Jimbo, and Donny as they have aready recieved this honor.
Also out are SondraK, Kim DuToit and Rodger as they are big time and don't need me.
So, my choices are:
1. Kees Kennis: The wildlife photographs are beautiful. As a kid I was was a big fan of Peter Hathaway Capstick's books about big game in Africa. Kees also gives some insight into living on the dark continent from time to time.
2: Boudicca's Voice: Through choices I made (or had made for me) I never had a family of my own... Children to pass on wisdom to, or to gleen wisdom from... Some of her related conversations with her boys fill me with wonder.
3. Confabulation: It's not always fun and games over there, although there is plenty of that. Sometimes there is that thought filled invective, that makes me wish I had said that.
4. All I'm Saying Is...: Doc is a friend of mine and has been. He doesn't post often, but when he does... I wish he would post more, I miss his council as a friend, and his wisdom as an educator.
5. Bellerophonechimera: I'm not sure if I'm breaking the rules here or not, as this blog is no longer updated and hasn't been for a year and a half, but I don't care. I often go back through his archives, and am amazed at the writing and the language.
So, That's it. Those are the ones after the agonizing process.
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
Labels: Other Bloggers