Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Pictures

The Red Queen is up in NYC right now, soon to be winging it to the west coast.  Sometimes when she's stressed she texts me and asks for "happy pictures".  I  usually do a series of the cast of the cast of characters she loves depending on where I am and what's happening.  Tonight I happened to be in the kitchen with all our boys close by.
Mother Egan.  Removed from the wall of one of my favorite Irish pubs (Mother Egan's) on the night they closed their doors for the last time.  Mother now hangs in our kitchen, TRQ's favorite room in the house (for now)

Big Jack.  TRQ's Bouvier.  Notoriously camera shy, sometimes I can catch him in a pose that doesn't make him look like a big black shaggy blur.  It's much like trying to get Bigfoot or Nessie to pose for you.

Merlin.  Easy.  He's as photogenic as he is arrogant.

Blue Jack.  My boy.

And me.  Sorry, it's been a long day.
We don't have to be happy in the pictures to make her happy...  Thank God.  I have two days left to get the living room ready for Christmas and I feel like I'm going Backwards.  Argh.  I may need a happy picture or two of my own pretty soon.

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2011 10:52 PM, Anonymous Bou said...

We are so far behind, I'm about to stroke. I'm a mess. The outside is decorated... but the inside is not. We bought our tree tonight. Decorating and baking starts tomorrow... I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home