Friday, October 21, 2005

Youth Hostile

I found parts of a journal I kept back '91-'92 and/or '93. Some of it is pretty bad, some is pretty depressing, some is kind of amusing, all of it makes me look like a self absorbed womanizing drunk...
Oh... Wait... Damn.

I thought about posting it to show where I came from, only a few people have ever read any of it, but I'm undecided. My comment sections are notoriously low, so if anyone is interested you have to say so. I get none: I post none, it's that simple.

To be honest, you may wanna keep quiet... I just reread them and they're all pretty bad.

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know your mother reads this.
Most of it is pretty good by the way.

 
At October 24, 2005 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm,I'm probably safe, but Anon. is right, Mom does read this occasionally - although - now that I think of it - she could tell more stories to embarass you than you could that might embarass her...I love that about her!

Unless it comes with a complimentary shot, and let's face it, you're never very complimentary in any way, I think those that weren't around for the movie version might miss something in the written translation, but
what the heck.....I haven't eavesdropped on you in years. Go for it......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home