Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hey! Pay Attention!

This Means You!
This Will Stay At The Top Until I Get Some Participation, People!
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I thought this was kinda cool. I stole the idea from another blog. It's way cooler than sitemeter, because you can put up a picture, and a comment of your own. It's (no longer) strictly voluntary (you have to click the picture), but I'm gonna be pissed if I'm the only one on here. Pictures are optional, comments are optional, Hell- the whole freakin' thing is (not) optional (anymore)...

Thanks to Beardednewt and Austin from Above for being the first two.

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2005 6:46 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Woo-hoo! welcome aboard Doc! Hugs and kisses to the wife & munchkin.

See people, it's not that hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home