Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mixed Nuts

In April there's to be a blog-meet here in the A-town. So a bunch of other self-agrandizing nut jobs like me are going to descend upon Austin for degeneracy and debauchery... Or so I've heard, this is my first one. I'm actually kind of excited, there are a couple of these fruitcakes that I want to meet. Acidman, for example (linked to the right), has anounced that he is making the trip. He's actually one of the influences that started me blogging. Some of his stories about growing up in the south really struck a cord with me. There is a list of those coming on the Blown-Eyed Blodgers site (also linked at the right as is Walrilla another Cen-Tex blogger) Check 'em out. I've been reading through them little by little.
This should be a blast!

4 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you there.

 
At February 27, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I'll see you there. I'm from oh-so-far-away (Cedar Park).

 
At February 27, 2006 7:57 PM, Blogger Beth said...

for some strange reason, my profile only shows last year's blogmeet site. I do blog. It's at yeah, right, whatever.

 
At March 01, 2006 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... yeah, me too... I'm starting to get really excited about April coming....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home