Saturday, April 01, 2006

On A Roll

Time for some reader input. Over on the right I have a blogroll, links to stuff I read & like. It needs a little spiffing up. Some links are defunct (Nation of Riflemen), some need re-directing (Curmudgeonly & Skeptical). I don't want a big huge blogroll because then no-one hits them all. So... I know which ones are going away, and which ones will be changed. What I need to know is: What links would you like to see put up there? Your blog - Their blog? Drop me some suggestions, I'll check 'em out. If they pass muster, they're added. It's that simple. I'll give it a week or so and then change them all at once. If someone has already suggested one you like, ditto it, it will make it more likely to be chosen even if I don't become a huge fan.

*I'm leaving Bellerophonechimera on there even though it's stagnant. He may come back, he may not, but he has some pretty deep stuff on there that bears reading more than once.

Thatisall.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At April 02, 2006 12:36 AM, Blogger Walrilla said...

That Walrilla fellow, he's a pretty good chap. He doesn't write much, but he tries. He should probably stay.

Walr...ah, ah, I mean definitely not Walrilla.

 
At April 03, 2006 9:27 PM, Blogger DailyDoc said...

I guess I had better start writing again, or I'll be cut, eh?

 
At April 04, 2006 10:56 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

I wouldn't sweat it Doc, We've been friends long enough for me to have some patience. I am a little surprised that you didn't blog the tourny though.

 
At April 04, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger DailyDoc said...

Yeah, once UNC lost, I didn't give a shit.

Speaking of, NC State is looking a coach and is drooling over your boy Rick Barnes there in Austin.

 
At April 21, 2006 7:11 PM, Blogger Jean said...

I like the blog "Curmudgeonisms"
and "Forksplit", for starters.
Reading your blog for the first time because of Acidman...adding you to my favorites.

 
At April 22, 2006 10:39 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Thanks Jean. It floored me that the A-man quoted me. Welcome aboard. I'll check out those two. Times almost here for me to fix that roll.

 
At April 23, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Jean said...

Of course you are more than welcome to read and comment on my blog too.....but, you will probably find that it doesn't exactly have much "entertainment" value......not a commentary on politics or current events like many are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home