Monday, May 01, 2006

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

That clinches it. I'll be doing the new blogroll tomorrow or the next day. The Blown-Star (hat tip to somebody) blodgefest is over. What a great bunch of folks. Several of them are going to be blogrolled here from now on. I deeply and sincerely regret that I did not get to spend more time among them. Over the next few days or so, I will catalogue a few of the folks I met and provide some linkage to them. I only got two pictures, and I am in both, but I may post them regardless. I feel very proud... Only one of them threatened to throw me over the 6th floor railing.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only one?!

High honor, indeed.

; )

 
At May 02, 2006 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would throw a fellow blodger? Nah! Marcus

 
At May 03, 2006 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't me, was it?

Heheheh... nice to meet ya. Glad you had a good time.

 
At May 03, 2006 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, by that time, I though we could all fly off there. But yeah, Livey might be right, if for no other reason then Zonker is so wrong...

Then there's always that liquid courage thing. Especially after dark. I missed all the Chipmunk references, for which I believe I am glad, and having met you, it wouldn't have suprised me if you didn't drop a "hamster bomb" in there some where. Maybe as background singers...

Really dude, it was nice to meet you.

I like your taste in guitar players.

'Neck

 
At May 04, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

I am always right dammit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home