Friday, June 09, 2006

Back In Black (And White)

No, I am not dead. I did not have a fatal "aneurysm" (grumble, grumble at JRB). I have mentioned before that I won't be one of those bloggers who complains about every little thing unless I can make it somewhat entertaining or add substance to it. There are enough whiners and criers out there to go 'round. I have also noticed that a lot of good bloggers are quitting because now that everyone blogs it's not as cool any more. No, I am not quitting. I only have a month to my 1st anniversary. I have just had a lot going on at one time and have not had the time to string coherent thoughts together. I hate that I did nothing for Memorial Day, but I had nothing. Thank you for checking back from time to time to see what I have, and I have been sorry to disapoint. I can see light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, and should be back up to speed by next week.

Upcoming Posts:
(in no particular order)

Part II of the Blown Star Blodge Fest (where I finally link the rest of those freaks)
The P38: Gods gift to GI's
A fictional Civil War story (original)
A random (mostly true) story about one of my old friends
and last but not least: Da-Da-Tadaaa...
A return of the Naked Lunch Specials Starting with Joy of Austin

3 Comments:

At June 11, 2006 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did say "Naked Lunch Specials" didn't you? Since you said you listed 'em in no particular order, my vote, if I have one, is to start with the last on the list...

'Neck

 
At June 11, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Uhhh... 'Neck, you do realize that the NLS segment is where I go to strip joints and review the food, right?
Besides, I can't start with that one because it requires research first and I don't get a day off till Wednesday. I will say that I am looking forward to its return.

It was very popular... OK?

 
At June 11, 2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I want to say so I'll save my breath.........
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home