Thursday, August 24, 2006

Reel Lines (2)

Dragline: Knock it off, Luke. You can't talk about Him that way.
Luke: Are you still believin' in that big bearded Boss up there? You think he's watchin' us?
Dragline: Get in here. Ain't ya scared? Ain't ya scared of dyin'?
Luke: Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, ol' timer. Let me know you're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it. [He looks around] I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself.


Labels:

8 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall off the wagon and hit your head?

 
At August 24, 2006 4:29 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Uhmmm, huh? Still on the wagon.

 
At August 24, 2006 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... smokin' it up here, boss?...

Eric

 
At August 24, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

More like "shakin' the tree here boss, still shakin' the tree"...

 
At August 25, 2006 9:03 PM, Blogger Jean said...

ever thought about the possibility that everyone is wrong?.... believers, non-believers...and that we just do not have the ability to "figure it out" yet... if ever?

 
At August 30, 2006 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

 
At August 31, 2006 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-nine- Morrigan and I grew up on that last line, quoted often by dear old Dad. Needless to say, Cool Hand Luke is a family fave...

 
At September 01, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

I am always quoting it to my delivery guys. A must have in any movie collection.

"I just wish you'd stop bein' so good to me Cap'n"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home