Sunday, August 13, 2006

Spare Change

Some of you may have noticed a new look to my little page here. Some of you may not. Most of you don't care. I started playing around with the template, and got carried away. (At one point it was purple and gold - Go East Carolina Pirates) I really only have one question. Can everyone read this new format OK? Font, background, color... Any problems or suggestions? To be honest, there is NO WAY that I can ever make it look like it was before, but I can lighten, darken and change colors and fonts if necessary. I can even enbiggen or resmallen stuff. Input appreciated. Thanks.

8 Comments:

At August 13, 2006 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... looks fine to me in MSIE...

Eric

 
At August 14, 2006 10:41 AM, Blogger DailyDoc said...

The font is a little hard to read, but then again, I am getting old and a little bleary-eyed.

Speaking of old, happy birthday a few days in advance!

 
At August 14, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Hard to read as in style, darkness or size?

And Thanks for the birthday wish. I think though that I am gonna go back to the old habbits and skip this one.

 
At August 14, 2006 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just try it grocery store boy!
You'll never find peace as long as I'm around.

 
At August 14, 2006 7:34 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Crap.

And for the record I haven't worked in a grocery store in 11 years, and I havn't even been in one for a month.

 
At August 15, 2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Jean said...

print could be just a tick darker..

 
At August 15, 2006 8:04 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Better?

 
At August 19, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Jean said...

yep......very nice...I like the whole design, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home