Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just What The Doctor Ordered


El Doctor, over at All I'm Saying Is... has gone forth and multiplied... Again. Join me in welcoming Silas Christopher to this little green ball. If he inherits ANY of his parents traits, he will grow up to be an intellegent, upstanding human being. A rare breed indeed.
Doc and I have been close friends for many years, and on occasion I crash on his couch when I go back to NC. His wife is a lovely woman (also an educator), they have a beautiful little girl, and they are a friendly clan. A couple of years back I stopped in on them, and as per the past I knocked once and walked in. His daughter was sitting in her highchair eating, and had never seen me before. She looked up from her meal at this stranger standing at the door, smiled and gave me a big old southern "howdy" type wave. A wonderful, friendly, happy, smart family. I make no secret of the fact that I don't care much for people in general, but I am very happy to see folks like these procreate.

Just as an added side note, Doc has started a UNC Good, Bad and Ugly report at his place so if you like Carolina, anyone they play, or college football in general you may wanna stop by.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 10:21 PM, Blogger DailyDoc said...

Muchas gracias, hermano. You are far too kind to me, although you speak the truth about my wife and children.

Silas is now one month old, weighs almost 13 pounds, can hold his head up, and generally looks like an offensive tackle.

 
At September 09, 2006 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cutie pie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home