Monday, November 06, 2006

Carolina In My Mind

It's official. I'm going home to see my family for Thanksgiving. I have a Southwest Airlines e-ticket in my pocket right now. I have my snazzy new digital camera so I'll post lots of pics when I get home. Leaving ATX Nov 21, back on the 27th. I haven't been home for a holliday in 5 years, so I'm looking forward to some butterbeans, corn that doesn't resemble what we used to feed the hogs, and real pork bbq... Not to mention the ham, turkey, and coconut pies. Damn, I'm hungry now...
Dark and silent
late last night
I think I might've
heard the highway callin'...
Geese in flight
and dogs that bite.
Signs that be omens
say I'm goin'...
I'm goin'.
Gone to Carolina in my mind.
-James Taylor

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 07, 2006 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the blue skies and the pines man. Oh, and the Barbecue. Happy early Thanksgivin'.

'Neck

 
At November 07, 2006 7:26 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Thanks man, I'm already pumped.

 
At November 08, 2006 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget my birthday present.......................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home