Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shameless Self Promotion

Lawrence Simon of... Well... Lots of sites full of crap has a 100 word story contest. Each week I post a story here, and link to there. I screwed up the link this time and feel I may have disenfranchised myself and (maybe) some of the other writers there (Not eveyone will necessarily want to vote for me) So, here is the link to this week's contest. Go. Read. Listen. Enjoy. Vote.

Oh, and if someone has the capability and the desire to record and score my stories for me since I do this from work, feel free to volunteer and I will send you the scripts each week. I think The freakin' midget has it in for me. Or not. Who knows?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 29, 2006 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... again, your story was excellent, man...

Eric

 
At November 29, 2006 6:38 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Gracias amigo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home