Monday, December 18, 2006

Nollaig Shona Duit

Happy Christmas to all my readers out there. Posting will probably be light for the next few days and up until Christmas. I blog from work, and I have a ton of stuff going on right now. I want to thank all my regular readers for coming back time and again, and I want to thank anyone who just happens to stumble in for taking the time to read a little. I have had almost nine thousand visitors (since I started counting) in the last year and a half. I wasn't sure this was going to go on this long, and without all the feedback it wouldn't have.
There will be a 100 word Christmas story on Friday, but other than that I'll only write as opportunity permits, so in case I don't get to say it later I'll say it again now...
Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

Right back atcha, Bub.

May your Christmas be filled with a horde of good things.

 
At December 18, 2006 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bliain úr faoi shéan is faoi mise duit, K-Nine.

 
At December 19, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Happy new year to you as well.

 
At December 19, 2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Me said...

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home