Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sorry Dr. Suess

“Christmas is coming” K-Nine growled, with his Grinch-like sneer.
“It’s coming again… like it comes every year.”
“How can you not like Christmas?” He’d been asked most his life…
Asked by his friends, family, mother, ex-wife.
“It’s just that I don’t” he’d say with a slash of his hand,
“When I was a kid, Christmas was grand”
“But now it means work, and bad attitudes,
People are vicious and I can’t take their moods.”
“Santa can pass me by, save him some work
let him bring stuff to some other jerk”
It could be his heart was too small of course,
Or his ex may have gotten it, in the divorce.
It could be that the whole thing is an act,
and he really does like Christmas in fact.
Possibly it’s that he’s an ass, some might assert
He’s often quite rude, grouchy and curt.
It could be any one of these things, perhaps even two,
But it’s OK either way, Happy Christmas to YOU.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 15, 2006 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy that grinch looks familar! lol

 
At December 17, 2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Michael said...

But you forget my friend K-Nine who has lost Christmas Cheer, that post Christmas will come the glorious new year.

New Years eve is like amateur night for drunks and bafoons. You can party all night, and sleep until noon.

What more can I say, about this season of lost cheer? Awe screw it, just enjoy it hand have another beer!


Yer next one's on me...

-michael

 
At December 17, 2006 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stocking up?

 
At December 18, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Actually J, I am gonna hang the christmas wreath, four ornaments and my and grizzie's stockings tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home