Friday, January 05, 2007

Kiss Me Deadly, A 100 Word Spy Story

007 struggled against his restraints until he saw the door handle turn. Into the room slipped Vod Kanockers, a Bulgarian double agent.
“I’m here to help end this” she whispered.
Bond could feel her hot breath as she loosened the ropes holding him to the chair.
She untied him and said, “I know where the remote device is, I’ll take you there, but first…”
Their lips met passionately.
Bond pulled away, “Let’s go.”
Suddenly the room blurred. “What… Why?” he implored.
“That’s for giving my sister the clap, you bastard”
10 seconds later part of London disappeared in a flash.
Go, Read, Listen, Enjoy, VOTE!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 06, 2007 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted. Good story. But Bond does survive :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home