Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring, A 100 Word Story

I love the spring.
The golden sun, the green buds, the new grass. It always reminds me of my first time.
I remember it clearly… We slipped off into the woods alone together, the smell of fresh flowers in her hair.
I was entranced by the way her skirt rippled around her knees like lapping waves. Her hazel eyes so big and round. Her lovely pink lips quivering and parting as she started to scream. The crimson flow of warm blood from her newly slit throat. There have been many since, but she was the best.
I love the spring.
The topic this week was Spring. Go, Read, Listen, Enjoy, VOTE!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 2:00 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

Very nice, but very sick, I am loving it.

 
At March 23, 2007 6:11 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Well, they say write what you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home