Monday, April 02, 2007

Steal This

I see tons of yard signs around Austin that say "Support The Troops, Bring Them Home". Because of that I'm starting "Bloggers For Lasting Peace". I say support the troops by letting them finish the job. Give them the equipment, the numbers, the money, and the freedom from over scrutiny to win.
All you have to do to join is steal this logo (or make your own) put it on the sidebar of your blog and vote for government leadership that doesn't want to surrender and start learning the koran.

To bring the troops home without a victory is to re-enforce the enemy's notion that we can't win. If you don't support victory, you don't support the troops.
Sure, we want to go home. We want this war over with. The quickest way to get it over with is to go get the bastards who started it. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home. -Gen. George Patton

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 09, 2007 11:34 AM, Blogger Walrilla said...

Well, I got it, but I need to do some resizing on it. Good idea!

 
At April 09, 2007 6:18 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Thanks man. I guess I did get a little carried away, but I want people to see it.

 
At April 28, 2007 2:28 PM, Blogger BlackJack said...

That is the only way for this not to turn out like the Vietnam War.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home