Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hot Dog!

The way the world should work. This is my own little deal. Whenever I'm in the mood for a nitrate fix, I nuke a couple of hot dogs. What happens after that is art, pure art, baby. I fry up a pan of bacon and raid the fridge. The end result?
A hot dog on white bread, two slices of bacon, a slice of extra sharp chedder cheese (the long way), a couple of slices of homemade sweet pickles (thanks big sister) and yellow mustard. Mmmmmmm... Top that with a pint of Guinness and I can actually feel my heartbeat speed up. Ahhhhhhh...
I'd suggest using Hebrew Nat'l hot dogs (They may be the best dogs ever), but I think the bacon may preclude any benefits there.
I was gonna post pictures, but my camera batteries are dead... And the dogs are gone.

UPDATE:

Wrap the bacon around the hot dog, secure it with toothpicks and fry the whole thing... Ohhhhhhh...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 13, 2007 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do these smell as good in the microwave as Chinese food?
No, I will never let you forget....

 
At September 13, 2007 7:25 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

I have a new microwave...

 
At September 14, 2007 12:32 AM, Blogger M. said...

Good Lord...M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home