Friday, December 21, 2007

Best Of The Best

I went back to the Best Buy near work yesterday. Whereas I will berate bad service, I also laud good service. I went to thank the manager from last night. Unfortunately he was at lunch. The manager on duty was equally friendly, and after hearing my story exchanged both DVD's for me, for the more expensive version, at an even trade. I offered to pay the difference, but they wouldn't let me. Best Buy in general is off my shit list, but it'll be a long time before I go back to the one by my house.
My hat is off to Lisa, Mike and Wes at the Best Buy in Georgetown, Texas. Good people, every one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2007 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a Festivus miracle!

 
At December 24, 2007 11:08 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

And now for the Feats of Strength.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home