Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh, Tannenbaum

Everyone who knows me knows that I am not a Christmas person. Years of retail sapped my christmas spirit. I think it really bothers Ma that I get so down this time of year. So, this year I'm gonna try.
I bought a tree (artificial) and lights and decorations. I decorated it all by myself. I have been catching a load of crap from friends because I picked my college colors, purple and gold, including some chocolate flavored purple candy canes and purple lights, but I think it looks good. I also bought purple wrapping paper and gold ribbon. Hey, I'm an amature at this.

It is a little strange for me. Mainly because I leave the tree plugged in and when I went to get a drink late the other night I thought my living room was on fire. That'll wake you up.

I'm trying though.
I'm really trying.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home