Saturday, June 07, 2008

Don't You Own A Mirror

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. -Oscar Wilde

I was at The Belmont on 6th last night and I noticed that the most beautiful women were wearing the most hideous clothes. (I had noticed it before, but it seems to have become the vogue)
All these 20-40 year old women were wearing these tops and dresses that gather right below their breasts and then drop down like a circus tent.
OK, so it shows off your shoulders and accentuates your breasts. It also makes you look like you are entering your third trimester.
Why? Why would you do that?
There was one woman there who was extremely stunning. Tall and lithe, dark hair and hazel eyes, long shapely legs extending from her white dress, the dress that was gathered around her waist and made all the girls wearing the other type of dress look like short fat trolls.
Not that I am the paradigm of high fashion in my black t-shirt and jeans, but gals... I mean, really?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 07, 2008 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXACTLY!!!!
I personally don't understand it.
Females who are pregnant wear tight fitting clothes and females who aren't pregnant wear prego clothes.
Go figure.. sheesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home