Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Curses, Foiled Again

The birthday curse. I know most of you don't believe my supposed "Birthday Curse". Don't care. I believe.
This year, I figured I wouldn't have to worry about it. This year has sucked royally on its own, who needs a curse? Well, it seems I don't have to worry about it after all. It has already come true. Not going into details. Don't need to. Yesterday was three weeks till my birthday, and the one project that I was working on is slipping through my fingers.
It's nobody's fault really. Well, my fault, but it's due to wheels that were set in motion long before this particular project was even a glimmer of an idea, not something I just did.
So.
I guess I'm just going to have to take this punch in the kisser, roll with it, get up, dust myself off and try again... Or try something else.
Damn.

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2008 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? Don't be changing too many plans. I already have plane tickets and a hotel room booked.

Rabbit

 
At July 31, 2008 11:49 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

This has nothing to do with that. Much bigger picture. Looking forward to your visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home