Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Rabbit came into town Saturday night so I skipped my walk. Sunday morning I walked early. I skipped the gym Monday and today, and although I probably walked a couple of miles and swam yesterday I didn't do my 4 miles either day.
Gotta get back on track. Tonight I'll do the 4 mile loop with Jack and we'll hit the dog park after... Rain or shine. Thursday we'll dog park it in the morning and I'll be back on my 4 mile program with dog park in the evening. Friday I'll make sure to do all my reps and some extra crunches at the gym.
I've been so bad this week. No exercise, too much food and too much alcohol. I think I'm going back on the wagon for a week or two after this ugly little binge.
I finally made it down to 175 and today I was up to 182. Sigh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 12:24 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Well, at least you have evidence to what a great birthday you had, right?

Not to worry, the weight will come off.

Stay well and enjoy life!

 
At August 20, 2008 12:32 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

No worries. It's only seven pounds... And I earned it. It was worth every ounce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home