Thursday, September 04, 2008

Aye I Eye i

I broke down and did it. I got tired of everyone making fun of my caveman phone. Yesterday I stopped by the AT&T store to pay my bill. I asked one too many questions. The girl showed me an iphone, lowered my rate plan, got me unlimited internet and took a bunch of my money.
Must have been the green eyes... and hair. Really. She had green hair. Well not all of it was green, just green highlights in the back. Damn these good looking young women and their colorful wiley ways.
OK, back on subject. I bought an iphone. It took me almost four hours to get bored with it... Well that's not strictly true. I was still loading pictures and music on it this morning. It holds a little over six times as many songs as my KIX ipod knockoff. I haven't figured out the dynamics of if I'm using it in the Jeep as an ipod and get a phone call. I suppose I could take the call through the speakers, but I think the mic gets turned off. I'll figure it out eventually.
UPDATE:
Yes, that really is my wallpaper. Thanks for asking.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 04, 2008 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you're kiddin'? That's your wallpaper?

I would've expected dog balls or somethin'.

Now, if Baboon Pirate got an iPhone, then I'd expect that to be his wallpaper.

Mine would be titties and beer.

 
At September 05, 2008 8:29 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

The scull is canine rather than human, and I am an East Carolina Pirate.

My phone barks instead of rings too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home