Monday, September 08, 2008

Sun Day Redux

This weekend was pretty nice. I worked Saturday of course, I always do... and spent Saturday night puttering around the house. I accomplished nothing, but who cares.
Sunday morning Jack and I had a nice 7.5 mile stroll. The weather was beautiful. My friend M decided to play turtle and hang around his house all day yesterday, so I stopped over there for a few beers and various sporting events on TV before venturing out on my own.
Jack and I hit various bars with decks sitting in the fresh air having a beer or two then moving on. I even got next week's tatoo picture.
We ended the night sitting with two lovely ladies at the Key Bar on west 6th getting nicely squiffed. All in all a very pleasant Sunday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2008 11:38 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

"nicely squiffed"


... now that's a term I have never heard before.....

Kinda like it though..

 
At September 09, 2008 11:50 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

I can't remember where I picked that up. An old book or movie I'm sure. Feel free to adopt it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home