Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Ink #4

Last Sunday I went to the Pecan Street Festival here in ATX. It's a kind of vendor fair all along 6th street (Which used to be Pecan Street).
Lots of people, lots of women, some with tattoos. In fact, I have the next few weeks covered.
This is "M". She was quite striking from the front with red highlights in her hair, cute little pony tails and a white babydoll dress... Then she turned and I saw the celtic knot on her back and I knew I had to have her... In my Sunday Ink post.
Absolutely stunning.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like that one... and I'm not into skin ink.

 
At September 28, 2008 11:50 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Ditto what bou said.

Red highlights, huh?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

 
At September 29, 2008 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the ink on the spine that always makes me nervous. I know... there are layers and layers of skin, and muscle and fat, and the needle does not go in very far... but still... I worry of infection in the beginning and the spine is just a bad bad place to get an infection.

But it is very pretty... and nicely done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home