Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Ink #7

As Jack and I were leaving Shakespeare's Pub I spotted "L".
She told me that there are at least two more of these out there... Her sisters.
It's just a simple Triquetra. A celtic knot with a miriad of meanings. My personal favorite is that of "mind, body and soul" and this girl has all three in spades. In fact, the reason I took the picture up so close is that I didn't want to share... I'm keeping her for myself.
It's not often that a girl can just stop me in my tracks, but this one did. The artwork may be simple, but the canvas... Ah, the canvas.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 4:37 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Where exactly on her body does she have this tat?

I rather like it...

 
At October 19, 2008 7:02 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

The back of her neck. On her spine. (sorry Bou)

 
At October 20, 2008 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually did some research on the spine tattoo deal. I wasn't sure if it was just me it bothered. There isn't anything that actually says, "Not on the spine!", but I did find a lot of interesting stuff about how you really want to make sure you're going to a clean, seriously clean place, if you're messing around with tats, in particular around the spine.

The big debate was whether or not you can have an epidural during child birth if you have a tramp stamp. I didn't research it further to find the answer, but it seemed up in the air...

 
At October 20, 2008 10:22 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

True Story! The wife of our Asst Paster has a tramp stamp - a cross of course - and they are trying to get pregnant. She is gonna be sooooooooooo bummed during labor if she can't get drugs............

Who'd a thunk......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home