Thursday, September 11, 2008

Vetted Interest

Jack got a clean bill of health from the vet yesterday. No heartworms, no abnormalities, just a healthy blue pup.
He has lost a couple of pounds since I got him and the doc said I could increase his volume of food. He should be happy about that. I guess it's all that exercise.
Because he got a rabies shot yesterday I was told to skip the walk, so instead we went to the dog park and let him play free. We shared an icecream sandwich and went home early.
It was a good end to a rotten day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 7:41 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

No doubt at all who your best friend is..........makes me think about getting a dog.

 
At September 13, 2008 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may very well have the only dog in America that gets so much exercise the vet is like, "feed him more..."

BTW, go online and look at Race Ready shorts. They have all these great cargo pockets in the back. I can carry my cell phone (I'm the safety girl...), snacks for when I train too long, etc. I'd tell you that you could put dog treats too... but... well, some dog would probably try to bite you in the ass. Very cool shorts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home