Monday, September 01, 2008

What Did You Expect?

I just wrote an e-mail in which I posited that I had zero expectations for something.
I'm not sure that's true.
Is it possible to have no expectations?
I can say that I have no real knowledge of any given outcome, as the possibilities are nigh on infinite and reliant on the myriad of choices made by two people moment to moment.
I can say that I have a preferred outcome, or indeed several preferred outcomes as opposed to any negative ending.
Perhaps I should have said that I don't know what to expect in the stead of saying that I don't have any.
Perhaps I should really stop overthinking things like this.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2008 3:05 AM, Blogger M. said...

Of course you have expectations.

 
At September 02, 2008 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
Rush Freewill

CB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home