Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Ink #8

Man alive... This girl was so smokin' hot I was nervous just talking to her... And I talk to people for a living. We'll call her "C". She was on the hike and bike trail at Town Lake and she stopped to do some stretches.
I guarantee I wasn't the only one looking, but I may have been the only one looking for ink... After appreciating everything else there was to see, of course.
For the uneducated (as I was, being from the east coast) that's the New Mexico state flag... Long may she wave. Whew...
UPDATE:
OK, after recieving a couple of emails, I will concede this one wasn't about the tattoo... Next week we'll be back on track. Although, if you don't appreciate, you are gay or jealous or both.
Oink... Beat you to it JRB.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2008 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears that you still only equate "I'll walk around naked in front of everyone because I have no morals" with "smokin' hot" these days. Grow up.
Oink just doesn't cover it my dear!

 
At October 26, 2008 8:58 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

you can be half naked and not be smokin' hot.

 
At October 26, 2008 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "you" better have been generic young man!
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home