Friday, October 03, 2008

Wagers Of Sin

It's on like Donkey Kong, Baby!
Bou of Boudicca's Vioce has this unfounded fear that the Obamanation is going to win the presidency. I say no way. Never. Gonna. Happen.
She made the poor choice as to go so far and say to her sister that if McCain won she'd post a picture of herself in a bathing suit and let it get out.
Well, Hell... I jumped all over that. Comments were posted and emails sent. Challenges thrown and offers to let the other back out given.
So, Dear Readers, rules were outlined, and a wager placed.
McCain wins the election, we will all get to click over and see the bou-dacious babe in a bathing suit and high heels ala 1940's pin-up.
On the other hand... And an ugly hand it be...
Obama wins. It'll be a sad day for America, made sadder by the fact that there will be a picture over here of yours truly wearing nothing but a pink speedo in my best Mr. Universe pose.
Good God, people, if the thought of my fuzzy carcass in pink grape smugglers isn't enough to make you get out a vote for McCain, we may be truly lost.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At October 03, 2008 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am cutting down on bad foods and expecting that training for this marathon will not let me down, in the snowball's chance in hell that I lose this.

The 40s were my favorite era, via fashion and women. Nobody showed too much... and everyone was curvy... not so daggum skinny.

Palin did pretty well last night from what I gather. But... it is what it is.

Thirty days... and people will be clicking over here from my site.

The bet is on.

 
At October 03, 2008 11:09 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

You know the sad part? Even if you win, you lose.
We all lose.

 
At October 03, 2008 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. I know. If I win this... this entire Country loses. That is really really bugging me...

This entire political year depresses me... Thank God for the endorphin rush of running.

 
At October 03, 2008 11:30 AM, Blogger Walrilla said...

Damn! Now that's another reason to vote for McCain! Woo-Hoo!

(sorry, K-nine, but pictures of hairy-legged guys just don't do it for me. Now, Bou, on the other hand... Hubba-Hubba!)

B-)>

 
At October 03, 2008 11:50 AM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

OMG - this is GREAT! I checked out Bou's site too. Cool.

Let the fun begin ............

*these 2 are CRAZY*

 
At October 03, 2008 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, if I weren't already going to vote for McCain 5x now it would be certain! Boxers maybe, but a pink speedo.............
I may have to aquire a taste for beer. Oh, forgot, if Obama wins I'll never be able to afford beer!

 
At October 03, 2008 1:47 PM, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

May Gott have mercy on us, should Obama win.

*shudders all the way around*

 
At November 30, 2008 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only an ECU man would take photos of other people's tattoos and put them on a website. Nice CW impression too, Gawd what a F-A-R-B!

GO WOLFPACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home