Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday Ink #9


We have a twofer this week. Jack and I were sitting at Opal Divine's on 6th St. Drinking milk and eating banana pancakes, flirting with the wait staff as usual when four very attractive women came up and sat at the table right across from us.
A couple were showing ink and since I wasn't getting a lot of love from the cute little blonde waitress anymore I decided to do some research.
This is "R". A striking blonde, she was showing a two half sleeves and a few pieces of smaller art including a Gil Montie.
I don't know about you, but it makes me just want to stand up and salute.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 02, 2008 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you really eating banana pancakes???

OK, nice art, but I think I'd not put a seductive woman on MY arm... Yeah, not so much. But someone did a really nice job.

Bonus... it wasn't on her spine.

 
At November 03, 2008 10:11 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

It's a ritual. Almost every Sunday I walk/run, go home and shower, then Jack and I go to Opal Divine's freehouse on 6th for brunch. I have several glasses of milk and banana pancakes with a side of sausage.

Sometimes I have a friend or two join, but most of the time it's just me and Jack (Hint, hint Melissa).

They made the mistake one time of being out of bananas, so I bring my own now.

I caught so much crap about last weeks "Tattoo" that I thought this week should be elaborate.

 
At November 03, 2008 3:30 PM, Blogger Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

LOL! One of these days I will have my ducks in a row ;)
Did you check on the buttermilk?

 
At November 03, 2008 3:50 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

I checked, buttermilk is a no go... But what the hell, I bring my own bananas, bring your own buttermilk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home