Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Past and Presents

Merry Christmas all! I'll still be damned if I'm in the Christmas spirit... But God help me, I'm trying.
I've been so happy with my house full of dog this week. Jack and Regan are both characters, and although there has been some growling, and even an ocasional snap here and there, it's no more than you'd expect from any family gathering.
Today after lunch we're going to go to the dog park and act stupid... The rest of the day... Well, who knows?
Tomorrow morning I'll play Santa for my boys, and they're getting a haul. Squeekies, frisbees, rawhide bones and real bones to boot.

I remember when I was still on Santa's good list. Long time ago I'll tell you. All of my family is gathering at Ma's house, and I wish I could be there... Sadly that's not the way the world works.

So... Take a minute, remember when you were a kid... Remember when you were on Santa's good list too... And have the best Christmas you can. May God watch over you and all of yours today and every day.

...For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2008 11:32 AM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Hey - I wanna come back as one of YOUR dogs. You treat them fabulous.

Merry Christmas to you & "Thanks" for adding enjoyment to my life thru your writings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home