Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dog Gone

Well, the girl picked Regan up from my house yesterday while I was at work.
I had to work late, and when I got home and let Jack in, instead of his normal tearing around the house, he just wandered in and sat down to be petted. I thought he was sick at first, but he's just going through withdrawal.
I have to say my house seemed much bigger (not to mention my bed) and a lot more quiet, but I'm sure Reagan is happy to be back with his mommy and I know she missed him too.
It was a good time and a lot of fun, but now it's time to get back to normal.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2008 8:47 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Maybe you need to get Jack a sibling???

 
At December 27, 2008 10:26 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Hell, I can barely handle the one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home