Monday, December 22, 2008

Dogpile

Reagan got here about 2:00 yesterday. He was super happy to see me, and you could tell it was a homecoming for him. He greeted me in the yard with great enthusiasm.
Inside he and Jack had a real quick dominance tussle... Tie. And so I booted them in the back yard.
Lots more roughhousing and running around like mad. Wild dogs, the both of them.
After a while I got them inside and got them to sit and be nice for a treat.
Not one, but two spilled beers, a broken Christmas tree ornament and a severe blow to my groin and they were back outside and I went to the pub. This is going to be a great week!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2008 11:12 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Funny stuff. Looks like you have a busy and entertaining week ahead of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home