Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's Beginning To Look...

...A lot like Christmas...

But I ain't feelin' it. Rather than bitch, However; I went home last night and put up the tree. I tried to get in the mood, so...
I put on a classic holiday movie... And, with Lethal Weapon playing in the background and a little Wild Turkey by the shot, and Jack wondering what the Hell I was doing, I decorated.
Purple and Gold, just like last year, in honor of my CUSA Champion Pirates.

I still ain't feelin' it, but nobody can say I'm not trying.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 09, 2008 3:05 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

It's all about the effort! It looks great.

 
At December 12, 2008 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.
Where's the stocking?

 
At December 12, 2008 10:32 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Hung over the chimney with care, of course... And I passed Rogue's old stocking on to Jack... I thought he'd approve.
Grizzie's is still in retirement.

 
At December 13, 2008 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pleased and I'm sure so is my old friend Rogue.

 
At December 20, 2008 11:17 PM, Blogger Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

Aww, it looks nice.
I am struggling with the same lack of Christmas spirit, even now, this late. Odd for me.
Even baking didn't help, darn it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home