Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Ink #16

This is "H". I found her on Christmas day down at BD Riley's pub while eating a great turkey dinner and quaffing Guinness. She is an absolute hot tough girl with short black hair and sparkling eyes. The ink is a violin neck. She got it at Southside Tattoos here in Austin from an artist named Jack.
Just for the guys, I grabbed a shot of another piece she had. Her sister gave her a pendant with the "I love you sign" on it... Sadly the pendant was lost, so she replaced it with something a little more permanent...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 28, 2008 2:31 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Interesting - very interesting

 
At December 28, 2008 5:51 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

BTW - I am always surprised - yet impressed - that so many of these woman let you in their "personal space" to get your photos.

You must be very charming.

 
At December 29, 2008 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it too, if you get my drift.

Nnniiiiiccce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home