Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Ink #28

Got to love a hot girl holding an axe, right? This is "L". She came over to a little gathering at my house. At the end of the evening she picked up my guitar and played a few songs for me. She's pretty damn good. It's good to know my guitar can do something besides gather dust. She started with some Old Crow Medicine Show...
Headed down south to the land of the pine
And I'm thumbin' my way into North Caroline
Starin' up the road
Pray to God I see headlights
I made it down the coast in seventeen hours
Pickin' me a bouquet of dogwood flowers
And I'm a hopin' for Raleigh
I can see my baby tonight
So rock me mama like a wagon wheel
Rock me mama anyway you feel
Hey mama rock me
Rock me mama like the wind and the rain
Rock me mama like a south-bound train
Hey mama rock me

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 29, 2009 6:34 PM, Anonymous JRB said...

Do ANY of the women in your house wear clothes? I've heard of asking visitors to take off their shoes, but seriously there K.

You've gotta put some other kind of posts up. I know you're a smart boy. You can do it.
(...and no, it's not jealousy, just boredom....)

 
At March 29, 2009 7:42 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

First off, not if I can help it.

I have some things in the works.

 
At March 29, 2009 11:06 PM, Anonymous Bou said...

I'm kind of speechless...

My first thought, "The darn thing has wings!" Reference to a very old commercial...

 
At March 30, 2009 10:58 AM, Blogger Walrilla said...

Don't llisten to them! That's a HELL of a shot, there, buddy! Keep on, keepin' on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home