Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reel Lines (37)

Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?
Mr. White: What was that? I'm sorry, I didn't catch it. Would you repeat it?
Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

The radio station I listen to at work is playing the "Super Sounds of the 70's" weekend... So, of course every time I hear Stuck in the Middle I see Michael Madsen dancing with that straight razor.

Then this morning they played Little Green Bag. The image I got?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who gets stuff like this stuck in his head. There was a british comedy called Coupling that I'm a big fan of. It's sort of like friends only wittier and with lots more sexual refrences. One of my favorite scenes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home