Friday, April 03, 2009

Small Change

I made a few small changes on my sidebar... I removed a few things. If you can't figure out what they were, then it's all for the best.
I changed/added a few things.
Recurring posts and serials such as Naked Lunch Specials, 100 Word Stories, Sunday Ink and Reel Lines are more easily accessed from the sidebar.
Clicking on the icon takes you to the first 20 of that genre. If there happen to be more than 20, links below allow you to access each in groupings of 20.
As for the Lunch Specials, that will be revived this summer, starting from the beginning, redoing each club and also adding new ones. It's the only way to be fair. The old reviews will remain for reference.
I'm soon to be adding new links to other bloggers and maybe moving/removing some defunct ones... (Relax Walrilla, you're safe) so if you want to suggest some for me to check out and link feel free.
I have a load of new material that I will be posting soon, so there'll be something between the Sunday Inks.
Let me know if there are any problems with viewing...
Thanks,
-K-Nine

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home