Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Ink #35


Another one from the dog park, and yet another "J". This girl was absolutely adorable in her blue sundress and little square glasses. (What is it about those little square frames that is so damn hot?) Anyway, I asked which was her favorite and it's the one of her cat, Lola. Yes, that says "Lola" in Manderin...

I was a little thrown at first by the cute little bird carrying a dagger until she showed me the other side with the bird and flower. A dichotomy... War and peace. I just doesn't get much better than that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2009 6:13 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

Maneki Neko - the Japanese beckoning cat!

I'm not gonna speculate as to where, exactly, this particular Maneki Neko is asking you to enter... but I see that he's on the young lady's leg...

 
At May 22, 2009 10:29 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Um... El... It may have been a few years since your last anatomy class, but that's her forearm.
There must be some interesting evenings in the boudoir d'elisson if you are that far off course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home