Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Sunday Ink Link

This past Saturday I was perusing the the blogs I am want to read on a regular basis and I saw something familiar... Too familiar... "Saturday Ink" over at the esteemed Blog d'Elisson.
"Saturday Ink", I thought to myself, "Surely I'm seeing things."
In fact I was not seeing things, at least not things that weren't actually there. No, the intrepid Elisson himself captured a photo of some really beautiful skin art whilst on safari in another state (of the union, can't speak for his state of mind).
Elisson started his blog a year before I started mine, and he was the influence that started me down the path to the 100 word stories. The fact that I was in any way responsible for this makes me very happy.
I've been meaning to ask him if SWMBO was nearby when he decided to snap this shot... Hmmmm...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2009 9:12 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

Just so you know, SWMBO was 140 miles to the south at the time. But she would've had no problem with me taking the picture, seeing as how I asked permission like a gentleman. Mr. Debonair could do no less!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home