Monday, June 28, 2010

Doggie Dance

Quick random update... The doc let Jack out of his splint almost 14 days early. He can walk and swim. Running is ok but discouraged. Jumping is a no-no.
The Vet understands that Jack is a Heeler, and just told me to do my best.
It's nice to have a 4 legged dog again rather than peg leg Pete. I think Jack undrstands, as he is still favoring that leg.

Seperate note... I got another room of the house in useable shape. The redhead's home office. She is happy. Now we each have our happy space... Although her's is air conditioned. Me, well, I'm still roughing it. (I did ac the bedroom though... A friend gave me a free ac unit that he found in a house he bought to flip... Hard to turn that one down.)

Tom, I have not forgotten about you. Jeff, I'm almost there. Everyone else stay tuned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 01, 2010 9:05 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

That's all terrific news. Good for you... and GREAT for Jack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home