Sunday, August 07, 2011

Tap, Tap, Tap... Is This Thing On...

Been gone for a while. I offer no apologies. Just the way it is sometimes. I'm working on a larger writing project, I have a house I'm rebuilding, and a life that I'm trying to live better.
Since I really don't write much anymore, Ive decided that I'm going to post a bunch of the old photos that I found in my scavaging of relatives old abandoned belongings.
Some of these people I know who they are and I'm related to them.
Some of these people I know who they are and I'm not related to them.
Some of these people I don't know who they are and I'm related to them.
Some of these people I don't know who they are and I'm not related to them.
Most pictures will be posted without comment. Feel free to supply comment and or caption suggestions. If there is a name for the subject, I'll post it (sans last name... I don't know who may still be alive or have living relatives aside from me... Can of worms I don't wish to open.) If there is a description, I'll post it.
All Pictures are my property alone and should not be reposted or printed without my permission. Ask, and my permission will most likely be granted... I just prefer that you ask first.
Scattrered in with the old pics will be some new material from me on occasion... Including a few new Sunday Ink photos I found floating around in my files.
I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail, the link is just to the right.
Cheers,
-K

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home