Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Watch This

I am, and always have been a huge Looney Toons fan. Bugs Bunny, with all his fatal flaws is a hero of mine. He's an instigator, but will take a fight to absurd extremes to win it. I wonder what that's like. (cough)
So... I took the Red Queen's horse up to northern Virginia for a show and whilst we were up there we found a wonderful little vintage clothing shop in a wonderful little vintage town. In the case with rings and chains and cameos and lovely pocket timepieces was this 1990's cheap watch.
I had to have it. bargans were made, deals were struck and I had a new old watch... With Bugs pointing out the time for me.
The battery was dead, so I walked around for three days while it was always 2:15, but now I have juice and Bugs is spot on accurate.
The RQ calls me a magpie... maybe I am, you've seen my office...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 09, 2011 8:55 AM, Blogger Elisson said...

That horse show wouldn't have been in Middleburg, would it have?

 
At October 09, 2011 8:57 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Indeed it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home