Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

I was gonna do this big long post about all the stuff I'm thankful for with pictures and everything...  But I'm not.
It's too late.
Short list:
The Red Queen, whom I love dearly
Jack, an awesome dog
Hermanito, a great horse
Big Jack and Merlin, without whom life would be too easy
My family, who drive me nuts, but that's OK because we're all nuts in my family
My blog family...  You know who you are
And last but not least, you my readers, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving! 
It's a good life, mostly because it hasn't always been and now I know to appreciate it.

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2011 2:50 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

A little late, but I wanted to tell you that I'm thankful for a lot of things, including having been able to hang out with you at this year's Hysterics. You definitely enlivened things by bringing all of your "playing dress-up" goodies - it was a blast.

All the best to you and the Red Queen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home