Monday, August 29, 2005

Protect & Serve II


Just as a side note, my CD player was stolen out of my Jeep this weekend. It was parked on 5th st. by San Jacinto in downtown Austin, not in my parking space at my apartment , and it was Saturday between 5:30 and 8:30pm, not at 1:00 in the morning. All they took was the player. Not the adaptor to the cassette player, not the cigarette lighter adaptor. (They unplugged both and left them on the front seat. What nice theives) Everything else is still there, even the camera.

I should send officer helpful a thank-you note, because thanks to him I was prepared for this... Unless it was the same two officers, they saw my Jeep, ran the plates, realized it was me, and stole the player out of spite... Nah, even I'm not so jaded as to think that. Besides, they would have taken the camera too.

If my youngest sister is reading this, my Jack Williams disk was in the player, so I need a new copy... Oh, and thanks for the Cold Mountain soundtrack- it never leaves the player in the house right now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 9:10 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Update. I threw the new CD player out of the Jeep at 65mph on a country road because it was a skipping piece of junk. $19.99 down the drain. more if you count the fact I forgot to take the CD out of it first. I may need Anger Management.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home