Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wierd Thought

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not really out to get you.

I've been in Austin for 5 years at the end of this month. I've held two jobs durring that time. I have been through 9,000 (Nine Thousand) business cards in that time. So, theoreticaly there are thousands of people in central Texas walking around with my name printed on a little piece of cardboard... And possibly thousands more in local landfills. (cards not people) Not to mention the thousands of cards I handed out in other states and locations for other jobs. Business cards, personal cards, HS graduation cards, phone numbers on napkins and in address books, on speed dials and cell phones, resumes, letters, post cards, time cards, registration cards, airline tickets, speeding tickets...

Who has your name?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home