Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cocktale Napkins



I used to be somewhat of an artist. Those days are gone. My only real talent in art now lies in the doodle. I can make recognizable animals and stuff, get my point across, but that's about all. Last night at the pub I was doodling on cocktail napkins. My friend Michael was there, so I made the above sketch of me and him. I stole the lines from a comic strip, but it was so "me" I couldn't resist. In case you can't read the scratchings (I was at a pub) I'm saying "I hear ghosts only haunt places they have angry unfinished business." to which Michael replies "Man, you're gonna be EVERYWHERE!" I think I captured me pretty well... Michael's nose is pointier than that. Sigh.

HA!

No cartoon charicters were harmed in the making of this post.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, in that case I hope I go first!

 
At May 21, 2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Jean said...

'bout time you got back here! and the doodling is pretty good.

 
At June 09, 2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

There's a Bobcat Goldthwaitish look to that photo...separated at birth, perhaps?

 
At June 09, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Sure, why not. As long as we STAY separated
everything should be just fine.

 
At November 13, 2009 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home